New: Ticket Love lets you donate tickets to those in need, or request ticket help if you need some unicorn magic!
Some families really want to soak up some unicorn vibes, but for one reason or another, can't afford the tickets.... This is where you can a) help make the Unicorn Festival dream come true for these kids and their families or b) raise your hand and ask for help.
We'll match the donations to the requests and we'll let recipients know if we've found a sponsor for them. Donors, you can choose to share your name, or remain anonymous.
- $25 lets one lucky person into the festival for free!
- $79 sponsors a family of 4!
- Beyond that, we'll take the donations and spread the love to maximum benefit.
If you are requesting help, we'll need your email and the number of tickets you are requesting. Feel free to share more, if you like. :)
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
Unicorn Festival Hours: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm both days
Saturday, June 10- Sunday, June11
WEATHER POLICY. Please plan your visit accordingly, as weather refunds are not available.
We will CLOSE the festival for the safety of all if:
- Heavy rains/storms hit later in the day with no clearing in the forecast.
- Temperature exceeds 98 degrees.
- Dangerous weather threatens the safety of attendees (tornado, lightning, etc)
We will REMAIN OPEN (although some attractions may be affected) if:
- Light rain is present
- Heavy rains occur early in the day and are forecast to clear out soon.
- Free Parking is available at the park and SW Plaza (with free shuttles)
- Dana Cain Events is not liable for any injury or loss incurred by attendees.
- I understand pets, alcohol and firearms are not permitted.
- This is a family-friendly event, so please act accordingly. :)
More information at www.unicornfestivalcolorado.com