If you would like to inquire about a Vendor Exclusivity Partnership covering multiple Dana Cain Events, please email [email protected]
We have opened up a few more FOOD TRUCK spaces, and are especially wanting Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-free options!
1. Food Trucks must be less than 30 ft long. No Food Trucks over 30 ft will be allowed in.
2. This is a ZERO-WASTE event.
Food/Drink Vendors are encouraged to purchase:
3. Generators must be the QUIET kind. A $500 fine will be assessed onsite for loud generators.
4. If you are preparing food onsite, you are required to have a temporary event license from Jefferson County Public Health. Contact: Michael Lucero [email protected] . (Does not apply to vendors selling only pre-packaged foods.)
5. Vendors producing "smoke-or grease-laden vapors" must follow these South Metro Fire Rescue Requirments (onsite inspection Saturday morning):
Unicorn Festival in Clement Park, Littleton CO:
Saturday June 26, 2021 - 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday June 27, 2021 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Vendors load in:
Friday - 2:00 - 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 - 10:30 am
Sunday - You may enter at 9:00 am and replenish your booth with hand carts. No driving in.
Tear-Down is Sunday, 5:00pm. No early packing!
- All exhibitors are required to have their own liability insurance, listing Dana Cain Events as additional insured. You may purchase the special event insurance here: https://www.totaleventinsurance.com/app/Customer/ExhibitorAnnual.aspx?eid=ASEf94D83zI$
- Dana Cain Events is not liable for any injury or loss incurred by exhibitors.
- This is an outdoor show. Tents are HIGHLY recommended.
- No electricity is available. If required, you'll need to bring a QUIET generator. Loud generators will be fined $500 onsite, or you may be asked to leave without refund.
- Vehicles must stay on the pavement and are not allowed on grassy areas.
- Dana Cain Events reserves the right to cancel booth reservation and refund all fees, for any reason.
More information at www.unicornfestivalcolorado.com