This is a 2-day, outdoor festival. All exhibitors must be in attendance during all open hours. Please note:
- Tents are HIGHLY recommended. If you don't have your own, you can rent one from us below.
- No electricity is available. If required, you'll need to bring a generator.
- Generators must be the QUIET kind. A $500 fine will be assessed onsite for loud generators.
- All vehicles must stay on the pavement and are not allowed on grassy areas.
- No alcohol allowed in the park.
Dana Cain Events has certain Vendor Exclusivity partnerships with existing vendors, and the following booth types will not be accepted into this show:
- No more window company booths
- No more vacation travel/resort booths
- No more basement remodel/repair booths
- No more solar companies
If you would like to inquire about a Vendor Exclusivity Partnership covering multiple Dana Cain Events, please email [email protected]
1. Food Trucks must be less than 30 ft long. No Food Trucks over 30 ft will be allowed in.
2. This is a REDUCED WASTE event.
- No styrofoam allowed into the Festival.
- Our waste removal partner company will handle waste from guests only. You must haul out your own kitchen/prep waste.
Food/Drink Vendors are encouraged to purchase:
- Reusable materials for food and other distribution needs at this event and/or
- LOCALLY recyclable materials and/or
- BPI Certified Compostable materials.
3. Generators must be the QUIET kind. A $500 fine will be assessed onsite for loud generators.
4. If you are preparing food onsite, you are required to have a temporary event license from Jefferson County Public Health. Contact: Michael Lucero [email protected] . (Does not apply to vendors selling only pre-packaged foods.)
5. Vendors producing "smoke-or grease-laden vapors" must follow these South Metro Fire Rescue Requirments (onsite inspection Saturday morning):
- Type 1 Hood
- Automatic Fire Extinguising Service
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Gas-cooking appliances secure in place and connected to fuel supply with appliance connector
- Cooking Oil Storage tanks must comply with rules for size and transportation.
- LPG systems and CNG systems providing fuel for cooking appliances shall comply with all SMFR rules.
Unicorn Festival in Clement Park, Littleton CO:
Saturday June 25 - 26, 2022
10:00 am - 5:00 pm each day
Vendors load in:
Friday - 2:00 - 6:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 - 9:30 am
Sunday - You may enter at 9:00 am and replenish your booth with hand carts. No driving in.
Tear-Down is Sunday, 5:00pm. No early packing!
- All exhibitors are required to have their own liability insurance, listing Dana Cain Events as additional insured. You may purchase the special event insurance here: https://securevendorinsurance.com/PFS/ApplicantInformation?GroupEventKey=6a6463d1f170
- Dana Cain Events is not liable for any injury or loss incurred by exhibitors.
- This is an outdoor show. Tents are HIGHLY recommended.
- No electricity is available. If required, you'll need to bring a QUIET generator. Loud generators will be fined $500 onsite, or you may be asked to leave without refund.
- Vehicles must stay on the pavement and are not allowed on grassy areas.
- Dana Cain Events reserves the right to cancel booth reservation and refund all fees, for any reason.
More information at www.unicornfestivalcolorado.com