Why not GO BIG on this one!?! If your audience is families, we got you! Who doesn't want to team up with unicorns, mermaids, dragons and fairies? Let the world know you support us, and align your brand with unicorn magic and sparkle! The Unicorn Festival is the MUST-ATTEND event of the summer!
This is a 2-day, outdoor festival. All exhibitors must be in attendance during all open hours. Please note:
- Tents are HIGHLY recommended. If you don't have your own, you can rent one from us below.
- No electricity is available. If required, you'll need to bring a generator.
- Generators must be the QUIET kind. A $500 fine will be assessed onsite for loud generators.
- All vehicles must stay on the pavement and are not allowed on grassy areas.
- No alcohol allowed in the park.
Dana Cain Events has certain Vendor Exclusivity partnerships with existing vendors, and the following booth types will not be accepted into this show:
- No more window company booths
- No more bath remodel booths
- No more siding booths
If you would like to inquire about a Vendor Exclusivity Partnership covering multiple Dana Cain Events, please email [email protected]
1. Food Trucks must be less than 30 ft long. No Food Trucks over 30 ft will be allowed in.
2. This is a REDUCED WASTE event.
- No styrofoam allowed into the Festival.
- Our waste removal partner company will handle waste from guests only. You must haul out your own kitchen/prep waste.
Food/Drink Vendors are encouraged to purchase:
- Reusable materials for food and other distribution needs at this event and/or
- LOCALLY recyclable materials and/or
- BPI Certified Compostable materials.
3. Generators must be the QUIET kind. A $500 fine will be assessed onsite for loud generators.
4. If you are preparing food onsite, you are required to have a temporary event license from Jefferson County Public Health. Contact: Michael Lucero [email protected] . (Does not apply to vendors selling only pre-packaged foods.)
5. Vendors producing "smoke-or grease-laden vapors" must follow these South Metro Fire Rescue Requirments (onsite inspection Saturday morning):
- Type 1 Hood
- Automatic Fire Extinguising Service
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Gas-cooking appliances secure in place and connected to fuel supply with appliance connector
- Cooking Oil Storage tanks must comply with rules for size and transportation.
- LPG systems and CNG systems providing fuel for cooking appliances shall comply with all SMFR rules.
Unicorn Festival in Clement Park, Littleton CO:
Saturday June 10-11, 2023
10:00 am - 5:00 pm each day
Vendors load in:
Friday - 2:00 - 6:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 - 9:30 am
Sunday - You may enter at 9:00 am and replenish your booth with hand carts. No driving in.
Tear-Down is Sunday, 5:00pm. No early packing!
- All exhibitors are required to have their own liability insurance, listing Dana Cain Events as additional insured. You may purchase the special event insurance here: (link coming soon)
- Know if you need to pay Special Event Sales Tax. Info at https://www.danacainevents.com/vendors.html
- Dana Cain Events is not liable for any injury or loss incurred by exhibitors.
- This is an outdoor show. Tents are HIGHLY recommended.
- No electricity is available. If required, you'll need to bring a QUIET generator. Loud generators will be fined $500 onsite, or you may be asked to leave without refund.
- Vehicles must stay on the pavement and are not allowed on grassy areas.
- Dana Cain Events reserves the right to cancel booth reservation and refund all fees, for any reason.
More information at www.unicornfestivalcolorado.com