June 10-11, 2023
Why not GO BIG on this one!?! If your audience is families, we got you! Who doesn't want to team up with unicorns, mermaids, dragons and fairies? Let the world know you support us, and align your brand with unicorn magic and sparkle! The Unicorn Festival is the MUST-ATTEND event of the summer!
Limit 5 available. Totally customizable to fit your needs and objectives! LOADS of promo and special treatment! Includes 10 x 20 booth, dedicated eblast to our 20,000+ list and lots more! Details on our website!
Limit 10 available. Totally customizable Includes lots of extra promotion, special placement, 10 x 10 booth and much more! Details on our website!
Choose from a wide variety of specific areas and attractions that match with your brand! Sponsor a Unicorn Corral, a stage, the costume contest - See the full list on our site!
Get your logo, site link and one-line description on our site for a full year. No booth, nothing else for you to do but bask in the exposure!
If you would like to inquire about a Vendor Exclusivity Partnership covering multiple Dana Cain Events, please email [email protected]
1. Food Trucks must be less than 30 ft long. No Food Trucks over 30 ft will be allowed in.
2. This is a REDUCED WASTE event.
Food/Drink Vendors are encouraged to purchase:
3. Generators must be the QUIET kind. A $500 fine will be assessed onsite for loud generators.
4. If you are preparing food onsite, you are required to have a temporary event license from Jefferson County Public Health. Contact: Michael Lucero [email protected] . (Does not apply to vendors selling only pre-packaged foods.)
5. Vendors producing "smoke-or grease-laden vapors" must follow these South Metro Fire Rescue Requirments (onsite inspection Saturday morning):
Unicorn Festival in Clement Park, Littleton CO:
Saturday June 10-11, 2023
10:00 am - 5:00 pm each day
Vendors load in:
Friday - 2:00 - 6:00 pm
Saturday 7:00 - 9:30 am
Sunday - You may enter at 9:00 am and replenish your booth with hand carts. No driving in.
Tear-Down is Sunday, 5:00pm. No early packing!
- All exhibitors are required to have their own liability insurance, listing Dana Cain Events as additional insured. You may purchase the special event insurance here: (link coming soon)
- Know if you need to pay Special Event Sales Tax. Info at https://www.danacainevents.com/vendors.html
- Dana Cain Events is not liable for any injury or loss incurred by exhibitors.
- This is an outdoor show. Tents are HIGHLY recommended.
- No electricity is available. If required, you'll need to bring a QUIET generator. Loud generators will be fined $500 onsite, or you may be asked to leave without refund.
- Vehicles must stay on the pavement and are not allowed on grassy areas.
- Dana Cain Events reserves the right to cancel booth reservation and refund all fees, for any reason.
More information at www.unicornfestivalcolorado.com